Notes: Request Strains
- The login method has been changed since January 14, 2020. See " How to Request for Strains ".
- All strains goes from free to fee.
- You will be notified of the payment via e-mail from the facility after request completion.
- You can pay with only a credit card (American Express, Diners Club, JCB, Master, VISA) about strains owned by National Institute of Genetics.
1. Strains categorized by type
|Wild||1 strains||Browse strains|
|Mutant||262 strains||Browse strains|
|Transgenics||1553 strains||Browse strains|
|Mutant, Transgenic||24 strains||Browse strains|
|All Zebrafish strains||1840 strains||Browse strains||Download|
2. Strains categorized by origin and depositor
|Shin-ichi Higashijima||142 strains||Browse strains|
|Koichi Kawakami||1084 strains||Browse strains|
|Hitoshi Okamoto||52 strains||Browse strains|
|Others||562 strains||Browse strains|
3. Strains categorized by facility
|RIKEN||680 strains||Browse strains|
|National Institute of Genetics||1084 strains||Browse strains|
|National Institutes of Natural Sciences||76 strains||Browse strains|
- To request zebrafish strains, please contact the following persons in each facility. The conditions to distribute strains are informed on request.
- Red : references in which the allele is characterized
- Blue : related references
- References are linked to PubMed